Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and specializes in gastroenterology, upper and lower endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, Pancreaticobilary endoscopy and Hepatology. He has held prestigious positions at several hospitals throughout the United States and has been practicing in Las Vegas, Nevada since February of 2008. Dr. Mokuolu received his medical education at the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, and was a post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. He subsequently completed an internship in the Department of Medicine at Harlem Medical Hospital Center – Columbia University and a residency in the Department of Medicine at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center.
Dr. Mokuolu completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York in June 1997 and received tutelage under Dr. Jerome Waye, Dr. Jerome Siegel and Dr. Charles Lieber in colonoscopy, pancreatico-biliary endoscopy and hepatology respectively. He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and American College of Gastroenterology and was given the 2016 Top Doctor award in Las Vegas, NV.
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical School – University of Ibadan College of Medicine
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital – San Martin Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- View all